I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh. GAWD. I hope not ... I'll bet somebody to death with their phone if I catch them taking my picture. I don't like having my picture made ... :grumble:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to fear.
If you're buying .22 at WalMart... well, what is there to talk about?
OSA photographers are ever where.
Just watch your step. Word to the wise.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:P No kidding ... I'm already stepping sideways when I see a pine cone now ... You know ... I mean I don't have a neckbeard or anything but I'm afraid to buy .22 out in publick ... somebody might get the wrong idea ...

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image.jpg

When you bring your own chair, you become neck beard Victoria !

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there any way to voluntarily add your picture to the Wall of Shame? I went out to the Palmer guns show today and people had lots of boxes of the Remington 525 round golden bullet. They were either marked at $60 or $80. We paid $23 each for these at WalMart a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to ask "have you no shame?" Then I remembered where I was at.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If those guys need the 40 or 50 bucks that bad, then I guess power to them.

They are the ones that have to wake up every day and be them, so, it is what it is.

If you're buying to flip, then in my opinion you're an asshat, if you're buying to stock up or hoard, then I got zero problem with it.

I've got probably 200-300 rounds that I've just gathered over the years, some of it 10 years old or more. If I come across some, I'll probably pick it up, but I wouldn't buy from a flipper if he had the last 50 rounds on the planet. If folks would quit buying from them, they'd stop. As long as they can make a buck, they'll keep doing it. If they want to do that, it's a free country, so they can, but I wouldn't want to be them. One of these days, their demand will dry up, and when it does, I hope they are so leveraged into .22 ammo that they can't pay their light bill.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 38043

When you bring your own chair, you become neck beard Victoria !

You guys are Way too nice, after I tripped over the guy in the chair and crippled him , I would sue the piss out of him and the store for letting him block the aisle.

I'll bring a F.M. with me to uphold the blocking the aisle law.

He can pick up a couple boxes of the @@ Gold... ;)

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, I don't flip it or scalp it. But I don't have a problem with it. 22lr is simply a commodity. It's is not Pamela Anderson's virginity we're dealing with. It's just bullets. As long as commerce has been going on that's what it has been about. Buy low, sell high. That's just how it is. Otherwise we'd probably be living in a different country. Be glad we have the freedom to do what we do.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well as a follwup I left work at 7:17 and headed immediately to owasso walmart. I got there at 7:30 and as I got up to the counter the neckbeard had gotten the last of it. I think it was remington. Freaking neckbeards, I was so frustrated I could kick a puppy. There was atleast two old men ahead of me in line that didnt get any at all. And one seriously did have a neckbeard.

Oh yeah, and here is a pic of the guy who got the last couple boxes.

That bastard took all the remaining copies of "Tactical Operator" too!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom