I don't know what to say.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I laughed so hard I woke my wife up, so she read it and is now laughing uncontrollably. That sounded like our 3rd date. Too much mexican food and beer for us. I traded that car in shortly thereafter.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife wont fart around me she does like my mother and goes into the bathroom, then you walk into a cloud later. Ive heard the wife fart before but I have never heard my mother fart and dont remember ever hearing my gramma fart either.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still don't fart around my wife and we have been married for 24 years. When we were engaged I had one of those massive painful ones built up and had to do something about it. I decided the best thing to do would be to go outside for some fresh air so she wouldn't hear or smell it. Thinking I was alone and free to rip away I did ... just as she was sneaking up behind me to surprise me with a big hug. I lifted a cheek and tilted to the side a little and let it rip, that's when I heard her bust in in laughter.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom