Iowa Steak Company?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ted Crosbie

New to the site!
Reaction score
My story about Iowa Steak is almost identical to everyone elses. Two guys in a truck, tell me I can return at any time, they will come back and pick it up if I don't like it and leave the address and phone number, and then refuse to answer email or phone inquiries.

The meat is horrible. It must be from old bulls and others say it is injected with water, salt and chemicals. I don't know but I do know it is not edible and we have tried every different cut. I think the "ribeyes" are actually the worst. I guess we'll just throw it out because I won't even feed it to my dog.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I chased on of those goons off my place a few years ago with a string trimmer at full throttle.

I was doing my usual yard work and the guy walked up on me, told me to turn off the trimmer I said NO, what do you want? He tried his spill and I told him no thanks and to leave.
Guy took a step towards me and tried to grab the string trimmer while telling to me turn it off, at stepped into him, gave it full throttle and aimed the string end towards his face, he jumped back, I stepped into him again, and he ran back to his truck cussing the whole time.

LOL dumbass...guy never did come back.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
they always came by in the little truck with a camper selling meat. their line was always, "well your neighbor had ordered these and didn't answer the door..do you want them"
my wife fell for it one time, i never ate the meat. I have a trust issue with people i don't know..lol they came by a few more times but i never bought any.. they stopped coming

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm noticing a trend in the pitches of these door to door types. "We were just at your neighbor <insert name here>'s house installing/delivering/etc"

I have a hunch that they just look up the names of everyone on the street before they go out.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time those guys show up I've never felt good about them. So I've never bought any. I have heard bad things so I guess I've been lucky.

Latest posts

Top Bottom