MAGPUL takes out full page ad in Denver Post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell no!

As long as we have people that vote for Democrats we're going to continue to lose our rights. I'm not a fan of the Republican Party, but lets face it, they are the lesser of the two evils. I would rather see the wealthy live tax free and gays not be allowed to marry than lose any more of our rights. That's a ridiculous compromise, but it seems to be one we're going to have to make if we want to keep our guns.
Who wouldn't rather see gays not allowed to be married than us lose any more rights? I am a republican and have been since I was 18. I registered as a republican because I believe that marriage is between one man and one woman. Not between two men or two women. I am a Christian. I am also against abortion. I think that homosexuality and abortion are wrong. But the way this country is now is to try and teach our children that being gay is right and that killing babies is right. And our president is one that promotes that. He believes in gays getting married and killing babies. It is flat out disgusting. It really is sad that we have gone so far down the toilet that the majority of Americans would elect some piece of dirt that doesn't stand for anything good. He is for everything that is wrong. He will not rest until he strips away everyone of our rights. Their is no compromising with our government. And we shouldn't have to!! Anyone that believes that we should compromise needs their face punched a few times. I am very patriotic and I have been every since I was little. I believe in the Bill of Rights and our Constitution wholeheartedly. People have forgotten what this country was founded on. But why should anyone care? All you have to do is quit your job and get paid by the government. There are so many lazy rears in this country it makes me sick. I would rather die than to compromise on anything to get what we want. Why should we have to compromise?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's the story on this "poll tax" in CO? That kind of unconstitutional act is right up there with infringement of the 2A and curbing free speech.

As you may know, they passed a background check requirement in addition to the mag ban. Actually they passed 4 separate gun bills. One of them was a requirement that a gun buyer has to pay for the background check that is now required by the state if it goes all the way through, which it will. Now is that not the same thing as a poll tax? That was argued by one of the congressmen today. I can't figure out how it's any different constitutionally speaking. One of the communists pushing for it argued that it wasn't the same because that there was no requirement that anyone buy a gun, so they didn't have to pay it. Last I heard was there was never a requirement for one to vote when poll taxes were in place either. God these people rub me raw!

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who wouldn't rather see gays not allowed to be married than us lose any more rights? I am a republican and have been since I was 18. I registered as a republican because I believe that marriage is between one man and one woman. Not between two men or two women. I am a Christian. I am also against abortion. I think that homosexuality and abortion are wrong. But the way this country is now is to try and teach our children that being gay is right and that killing babies is right. And our president is one that promotes that. He believes in gays getting married and killing babies. It is flat out disgusting. It really is sad that we have gone so far down the toilet that the majority of Americans would elect some piece of dirt that doesn't stand for anything good. He is for everything that is wrong. He will not rest until he strips away everyone of our rights. Their is no compromising with our government. And we shouldn't have to!! Anyone that believes that we should compromise needs their face punched a few times. I am very patriotic and I have been every since I was little. I believe in the Bill of Rights and our Constitution wholeheartedly. People have forgotten what this country was founded on. But why should anyone care? All you have to do is quit your job and get paid by the government. There are so many lazy rears in this country it makes me sick. I would rather die than to compromise on anything to get what we want. Why should we have to compromise?

Plugged this into Google Translate: It's OK if an ox gets gored, so long as it's not MY ox. I believe in individual liberty, but only for those people who follow the rules established by my religion. Carry on.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

True republicans would believe that an individual would be able to marry whomever they please as given a right to everyone else. The Government should stay out of people's private lives, period. Instead, Republicans confuse religious views with their platform, and they are paying for it, along with this country.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell no!

As long as we have people that vote for Democrats we're going to continue to lose our rights. I'm not a fan of the Republican Party, but lets face it, they are the lesser of the two evils. I would rather see the wealthy live tax free and gays not be allowed to marry than lose any more of our rights. That's a ridiculous compromise, but it seems to be one we're going to have to make if we want to keep our guns.

well bring em on! i assume they would wanna go to texas or stay in the mountains, say montana or wyoming. they prob dont have the manuf capacity built up already though...

as far as jobs, they will have to move with the co. or yes, lose it. i dont assume these folks are all college educated though.. so they will just go back to making milk jugs or whatev

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True republicans would believe that an individual would be able to marry whomever they please as given a right to everyone else. The Government should stay out of people's private lives, period. Instead, Republicans confuse religious views with their platform, and they are paying for it, along with this country.

So true. We don't have to compromise on our morals, but we don't need to force them on other either. The responsibility of teaching our children about morality and integrity is on the parents, not the state. Liberty is not conditional. The sooner the republican party (registered rep since I was 18, too) realizes that the government is not an extension of church, the better off they will be. This is something I will continue to suggest as I interact with the party. Far too many people expect schools to raise their children. It's ridiculous.

On the topic of Magpul, I am excited to see what they are doing, and I believe they will follow through on moving out of the state when this is actually signed into law. I hope others do the same as these laws get passed. The states may feel the pain that comes from targeting law abiding citizens. With that said, I think the states have the right to do this if they want. There are 49 others you can move to if you don't like whats going on in your state. It's not nearly as easy on the national level. That in mind, if it was truly state level only (no federal laws) I wonder what states would have the higher populations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom