MAGPUL takes out full page ad in Denver Post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

808racer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MAGPUL has my support. I don't think the CO legislators will change their minds based on Magpul's announcement. If anything, I would think the libtards-in-charge would see them leaving as a major victory. I'm sure they figure the $85M hit to their economy with Magpul's leaving will be offset by the increased revenue generated by the legal gonja.

dugby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hogwash. They could stay in Colorado and still rake in the cash...the Magpul brand has a cult following akin to Harley Davidson. Colt, Springfield Armory, Remington, Harrington and Richardson, Beretta USA etc...all exist in libtard states with draconian gun laws and there has been no such backlash against them.

This is a decision based on principal and integrity.

That sizes up the situation pretty well. +1 for the magpul company.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fawwwwk...

Any chance it won't be signed?

In theory yes. In reality none whatsoever. The word is the House was the big hurdle and that it will pass the senate easily. The governor said he would sign it as long as the capacity was between 15 and 20 rounds. That's why they amended it to a 15 round cap from 10. After listening to the live feed that Dustin posted earlier today I have no doubt this will be signed into law by the governor. Lots of repubs and a couple of dims even made some extremely strong arguments against passing. The dims couldn't have cared less....

Last edited:

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fawwwwk...

Any chance it won't be signed?

Hell no!

As long as we have people that vote for Democrats we're going to continue to lose our rights. I'm not a fan of the Republican Party, but lets face it, they are the lesser of the two evils. I would rather see the wealthy live tax free and gays not be allowed to marry than lose any more of our rights. That's a ridiculous compromise, but it seems to be one we're going to have to make if we want to keep our guns.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will suck for the people that loose there job, but i hope that they do move to solidify this statement. I own some magpul stuff, but I will own a lot more.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell no!

As long as we have people that vote for Democrats we're going to continue to lose our rights. I'm not a fan of the Republican Party, but lets face it, they are the lesser of the two evils. I would rather see the wealthy live tax free and gays not be allowed to marry than lose any more of our rights. That's a ridiculous compromise, but it seems to be one we're going to have to make if we want to keep our guns.

Rights aren't limited to the Second Amendment. There are other rights, both natural and explicitly protected, that Republicans despise - namely those protected by the First and Fourth Amendments.

Latest posts

Top Bottom