Mosquito Season has arrived. Prepare to die.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_5465.jpeg

Just noticed American bison didn’t make the list in spite of the tourists efforts.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Normally skeeters dont bother me to much dont know if my blood is to toxic for them or what but i did kill one yesterday that was about the size of a horse fly and it was full so made a mess.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 484901

Just noticed American bison didn’t make the list in spite of the tourists efforts.
725,000 killed by skeeters. How many by yellow fever, how many by a plethora of diseases, and we have to shut down the world for a flu virus?

That being said, I just got my new skeeter proof tent for the next RV journey to Northern Minnesota where the skeeters are reported big enough to carry people away.......
They don't typically bother me, but our camping friend will have hundreds swarming around him while nobody else in the crowd has a single one attacking them.
I tell him it's because he is a POS and they are attracted to nasty stuff, typically getting a single finger salute in response.
In reality, they are attracted to CO2 in expelled breath. Why they move to him is a mystery to us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom