Most underrated band

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you saying Stephen Egerton lives in Tulsa?

All? NO, ALL!

Yepp. Every time we've worked with him we've just kept him caffeinated and he's kicked ass every time. He's excellant with ProTools and getting you set up quick and he knows what you want the sounds to sound like before you do. I also like that his work style pace is quick and productive which saves you money. He is awesome at getting good tracking out of you too because he's cool and nice to you and not an azz. He just says "ya,that was GREAT,BUT,I know you can do better, so,if you dont mind one more time thru it and I think we'll have it". Even if its a few more takes you still trust him. It works though. Have had good results every time. Nicest guy on the planet to work with,a guitarists producer since hes such a great guitarist hisself.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Do not get into a punk-off with me, bucko. Listen to the Dead Boys or the Damned, followed by Iggy and the Stooges, then listen to the Ramones. You're tone-deaf if you think they're even close to being in the same league.

E: The Ramones are an example of how doing drugs, and not knowing how to bathe or play your instruments doesn't make you a punk band. Ditto for the Sex Pistols. Spend less time in Hot Topic.

God love the Ramones, I do. However, leather jackets and torn jeans doesn't make you a punk band.

I dont see The Damned as punk band at all, either. They were much more stylized...almost new wave. By the time The Damned came along, punk had split. You had DKs and Husker Du on one side and lighter stuff like Dramarama and Concrete Blonde on the other.

However, with that said... PUNK'S NOT DEAD! Well, yeah, it is. It just still rocks at my house.

Latest posts

Top Bottom