Must have AR accessory?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a trick I've used twice already. Before you start putting your lower together empty your bagless vacuum. If you lose something vacuum the room/area it went to. It should be in your dirt container. You can do this without emptying it first too but it's not nearly as pleasant. Found the same detent twice using this method.

That'd work... except I have a bagged vacuum cleaner, and I had NO idea which way the part went. Also, there's heavy furniture in my gun room, and you know the rule: the heavier the furniture, the more likely the flying part will go behind it :wink2:

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Pistol grips. Maybe it's because my AR is a DPMS, but upgrading to a Hogue grip was one of the most comfortable, beneficial, and cheapest upgrades I've done.

Magpul aluminum trigger guard. I buy it with every parts kit.

A soft case or sling, magpul triggerguard or a BUIS.

I give the hunting mags a plus.
tough to find after Oct 1 without ordering or paying Bass pro's high price. chamber brushes.

Got all of this in.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
+1 on glove size trigger guards.
carry some tools too, lots of people stop in looking for ar tools and I do not carry them because I don't sell black guns.

How about armorer's wrenches? Lots of people buy a stripped lower, LPK and stock kit, only to realize they don't have the proper tool to tighten down the castle nut.

Pins and springs that I lose in my build.

BUIS

Gas tubes various lengths

AR wrench

Magpul winter trigger guard.

Front sight adjustment tool, spring kits, pin kits.

And this! its here!

Latest posts

Top Bottom