Must have AR accessory?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j-dubb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stoner 5 round hunting mags would go over huge I bet. People constantly want to eliminate the element of the Game Warden on a ticket bender who "per the letter of the law" doesn't think your 20 rnd PMAG with the limiter installed is legal. A place to get RELIABLE dedicated 5 rounders locally would be a home run.

The Stoner mags get strong reviews. I bought 2.

+1,000,000 times

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of the things that you guys have suggested will be in stock early next week. We have a lot of stock that is not on our website, if you launch a spring or detent, we have them....no more waiting for the mailman to complete the build.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of the things that you guys have suggested will be in stock early next week. We have a lot of stock that is not on our website, if you launch a spring or detent, we have them....no more waiting for the mailman to complete the build.

Sweet! Now if we can just get a FBT store in the OKC metro...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stoner 5 round hunting mags would go over huge I bet. People constantly want to eliminate the element of the Game Warden on a ticket bender who "per the letter of the law" doesn't think your 20 rnd PMAG with the limiter installed is legal. A place to get RELIABLE dedicated 5 rounders locally would be a home run.

The Stoner mags get strong reviews. I bought 2.

I have several stoner mags. They all run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom