Must have AR accessory?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of good ideas here.

Magpul stuff at non-ridiculous prices would be nice. It always crack me up to see shops that expect people to pay $17 for something we can buy online for $11.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is your must have ar or gun accessory?

I am looking for an item to stock at FBT to have on the shelf that if you saw, you would buy.

Does not need to be expensive. Just something to make a sale when people stop in.

Rail covers, lube, cleaning patches, bore brush?

Slip 2000

coyote mechanics gloves

CR123 batteries

Cool ball cap in a few different colors (multicam, coyote, black, etc)

Ballistol

I would pick up any of the items above if I stopped in your shop. Some of them I would buy, even if I really didn't need them because they are a little hard to find.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of good ideas here.

Magpul stuff at non-ridiculous prices would be nice. It always crack me up to see shops that expect people to pay $17 for something we can buy online for $11.

Here is my thing with that online stuff. If something cost $100 online and $110 with shipping and a store in the area sells it for ~$120-$130 there is a good chance I will purchase it from the shop since I will be able to get it that day.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is my thing with that online stuff. If something cost $100 online and $110 with shipping and a store in the area sells it for ~$120-$130 there is a good chance I will purchase it from the shop since I will be able to get it that day.

And we're so damn much fun to hangout with.
And besides getting it quick and hanging out with the gun shop guys, it would be nice to buy something from these guys so they can keep the doors open. If they can keep the doors open, you can BOTH get it quick and have fun hanging out with the gun shop guys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom