"My criminal minded wife" ... 🤨🤨

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"My criminal minded wife" ... 🤨🤨🤨

• Total voters

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ask you guys, what the **** kinda thing is THAT to say to your wife?!?!?

Back story: Neurologist finds out Grumpy is a retired cop. He then does some push-pull tests while he is talking to see what his strength levels are. Then he stops, asks Grumpy if he minds if the med student shadowing him can "feel his hips". Grumpy says "sure" and lets the med student do the tests on him.

While she is doing that the doctor says to her "THIS is what a REAL myasthenia gravis patient feels like". Then he looks at Grumpy and says "You've never had anyone lie to you just to get a little attention have you??" 😂😂😂 "Oh of course not!" says Grumpy. They have a moment. 😉🤭😂😂 And then I say "I can't believe you two would doubt those poor souls!!" looked at the doc and said "Worked for criminal defense lawyers. People would NEVER lie about something like that!" 🤗🤭😂😂 We were all ROLLING! 😂😂😂

But then tonight I tell Grumpy how it amazes me that people will lie to their doctor like that just for attention and he says he would never have thought that people would lie to their doctor just for attention or to get out of work or whatever and says something about his "criminal minded wife" ... 🤨 What the hell??!?!?? Am I over-reacting? Should I stop digging the grave out back, and go make him an apple pie and a cup of coffee and sit in the floor and rub his feet for him?
Short answer, yes, you’re overreacting.🤦🏼

Latest posts

Top Bottom