My stolen guns back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

youravrgcraaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking for a little help from my fellow shooting community. My house in sw okc/mustang area was broken into today between 8:30 and 11:30 am. My wifes entire jewely box, some electronics and most of my guns were stolen. here's a list if anyone happens to come across these i'd appreciate any help you can give.

Saiga 12 has quad rail, foregrip, flashlight, 6 position stock
m4 rifle plumb crazy lower dpms upper has flashlight, laser, grip pod, panther grip, magpul furniture
Kimber cdp pro II
Ruger Lc9
Ruger lcp
Beretta 92fs

shoot me a text or give me a call with any info.thanks
405 816-6916
nick.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sucks. I'll be on a lookout on armslist.

To be honest, you can probably kiss your firearms goodbye. It's rare for anyone to get their stolen firearms back and if they do, it's usually 10 years later. Unless it's used in a crime or confiscated during a traffic stop in a person's car who has outstanding warrants, the probability of you getting said weapon back is slim.

Most people are smart enough to not pawn it and if does end up on armslist, it'll be months or years later after it changes hands 2-3 times.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man that sucks. I got burgalrized in broad daylight back in '05...took the whole damn safe! Must of taken 2 men and boy plus a heck of a dolly to lug that thing out.

FakeHuman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sucks. I'll be on a lookout on armslist.

To be honest, you can probably kiss your firearms goodbye. It's rare for anyone to get their stolen firearms back and if they do, it's usually 10 years later. Unless it's used in a crime or confiscated during a traffic stop in a person's car who has outstanding warrants, the probability of you getting said weapon back is slim.

Most people are smart enough to not pawn it and if does end up on armslist, it'll be months or years later after it changes hands 2-3 times.

I got two of mine back within a month after the break-in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom