New Gun Range in Norman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StammesOpfer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
been meaning to check this place out but not very often I only want to shoot pistols... It is right up the road though and I am looking to do a CCW class soon so probably go there since he seems to have a good reputation.

Cavagan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would definitely recommend Sgt. Everett's CCW class, took it myself a few weeks ago and was impressed not only by his knowledge of the law, but the fact that he's an all around down-to-earth good guy.

Granted his range isn't the finest, but it is nice to have someplace where the folks are friendly and you can just plain shoot. I plan on heading down there again next Tuesday if I can to put in some range time. :bolt:

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I'm glad I didn't go down there with my 10mm.

Get my hopes up, load up in the car, drive down there,
then
"Sorry sir, nothing hotter than 45ACP"

I didn't see this update posted on any other thread, so I thought I would bump this one.

I went this morning and noticed they are more than a pistol range now. Some changes were made to the range backstop - also means no splinters of wood will fly back it you :o

Taken from their website:

CAN
· .22 Pistols & Rifles
· 9mm
· 10mm
· .40 cal
· .45 cal
· .32 cal
· .38 cal
· .380 cal
· Shotgun (no Slugs)

CAN NOT
· NO STEEL CORE
· No High Power Rifle
· 5.7 cal
· 50 cal
· .460 cal
· .41 mag
· .44 mag

Voodoochile

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good deal I'm glad they changed it...I live just a mile away and I never went there because I couldn't use my 10/22 or my HK94 clone ..I don't mind leaving my AR at home but I wanted to shoot SOMETHING besides a handgun

imacgyver

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
sorry to bring up a dead thread - but I am thinking about heading out to this range. How is now that it is over a year old? any changes to what is allowed? The site seems pretty plain and the prices are great. group membership discount - anyone interested? also, is it cash only?

Thanks guys

imacgyver

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
went there today, runs a bit like a little 9 hole par 3 on the side of the road. Very friendly people there. Several lanes, very simple - they sell some accessories, ammo and targets. Did not see any firearms, but it's all good!

Latest posts

Top Bottom