New Gun Range in Norman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iriediver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope starting to believe hes full of **** and that hes never gunna open guess i will be at H&H

good lord people, this guy doesnt owe you or i anything. when he opens he opens. im sure he isnt sitting in the back laughing his ass off everytime he has to postpone the opening.
give the guy a chance.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've passed by this place many time, but I wasn't sure if it was a range or store.

It's a pistol range.

good lord people, this guy doesnt owe you or i anything. when he opens he opens. im sure he isnt sitting in the back laughing his ass off everytime he has to postpone the opening.
give the guy a chance.

He's been open a couple of weeks now. :rolleyes2

ltdavel

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in there on Tuesday evening. Four or five guys shooting. It wasn't too hot in the range even with the outside temp around a hundred. They don't sell guns, they don't sell clothing, they don't sell ammo. Its strictly a pistol shooting range. The price is reasonable and its a lot closer to me than H&H. I'll be back. I just hope that the Sarge does enough business to keep him afloat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom