New Gun Range in Norman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went by there this afternoon.

I was a little frustrated because I saw here that today was the grand opening, and I even called to be sure... the question I asked was, "I understand that today is the grand opening of your range?" and the girl that answered the phone said it was.

I went up there, and the range isn't finished.

Now, I did talk to Elliot Everett, and he seemed like a hellava nice guy. He showed me the range, and it looks really nice. Pistols only. He says it should be ready Friday (of course, my son is getting married that Saturday, so it'll be the following week before I can get there.)

He also said that they would be teaching pistol classes besides concealed carry.

I just wish they'd hurry up and open!!! :)

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm definitely going to go there once they're officially open. That could be my new Happy Hour Friday spot. Forget going for a beer after work. I'm going shootin' !

OK...once in a while I'll still have to hit up Royal Bavaria and their outdoor beer garden and their homebrew, and brats and...drool...just not on the same day as shooting.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they are open Monday - Saturday from 10am to 9pm and Sunday from noon to 8pm. It will be open next week around Wednesday or Thursday and its a 25 yard piston range only. Not sure on Fees when i talked to SGT he said he should be able to meet if not BEAT H&H's range price. I can't wait its just up the street from me no more long ass drives to north OKC

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they are open Monday - Saturday from 10am to 9pm and Sunday from noon to 8pm. It will be open next week around Wednesday or Thursday and its a 25 yard piston range only. Not sure on Fees when i talked to SGT he said he should be able to meet if not BEAT H&H's range price. I can't wait its just up the street from me no more long ass drives to north OKC
That 30min+ drive is a killer, ain't it?

and I'm in NW Norman, those poor saps near OU on Hwy 9 have even further to go.

pb2624

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live a mile from OU and it only take 5 minutes to make it to Tri-City gun range. It takes longer to load the truck with the toys before heading over. The only bonus of a indoor range would be collecting the brass fired from the next stall that lands in my stall. I gladly coughed up the $100. and year member dues for TCGC and now shoot more regularly than I have my entire life. +1 to be able to bring friends along at no extra charge.

GolfWhiskey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live a mile from OU and it only take 5 minutes to make it to Tri-City gun range.

This sounds great- I tried to search for Tri-City range and could only find the Tri-City Club in MWC. Are we talking about the same place? If not could you direct me toward the correct address or contact info?

Thanks in advance.

JPB

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This sounds great- I tried to search for Tri-City range and could only find the Tri-City Club in MWC. Are we talking about the same place? If not could you direct me toward the correct address or contact info?

Thanks in advance.

You're on the correct website. That just must be address for billing, correspondence, etc.

From the questions section:

"Where is the Club shooting range?
The range in located 1/2 mile east of I-35 just outside Norman Oklahoma at Highway 9 west, (exit 106), cross over the Interstate and go east to turn left onto Jesse Dr., and follow the signs, also see this Map "

If you go back to the website, and click on questions, you'll find lots of useful info.

GolfWhiskey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. Looks like I'll have to wait until next month when their meeting occurs to apply for membership.

Would anyone who regularly goes to that range be willing to let me tag along and check out the range? I live here in Norman and just got my rifle put together and am eager to try it out. If you would be willing just send me a PM.

P.S. sorry for the derail!

Latest posts

Top Bottom