New Gun Range in Norman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm scheduled to finish the shooting part of my CCW class on Tuesday. Sooooo . . . unless we're taking a field trip out to Lexington :bolt: j/k, I'm assuming it'll be open to the public by next weekend.
The range opening seems to be dragging on longer than it takes me to remove a band-aid. LoL. Seriously, tho, Sgt. Everette is doing a great thing by opening a range in Norman, and I plan to be a regular customer once it opens. :sunbath:

Oh... me too...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, he is not open yet?? I was wanting to go down and check it out. Don't think we would be regulars because we live so close to Harry's and H&H, but it is always good to have another range. The more the merrier. ;)

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I apologize if I overlooked an answer to this:

I know the range is for pistols, but would this also include .22 rifles? I'm of course talking .22 LR, not Magnum or .223.

I think my Marlin with would still be fun to group at 25 yards with iron sights.

93turbohatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I apologize if I overlooked an answer to this:

I know the range is for pistols, but would this also include .22 rifles? I'm of course talking .22 LR, not Magnum or .223.

I think my Marlin with would still be fun to group at 25 yards with iron sights.

I had the same question, since most 22 rifles shoot with handguns. I have not had a chance to talk to the owner in person to ask him. The lady that answered the phone said handguns only, but you never know.

GLOCKinator

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We just finished shooting at Sgt. Everett's new range for the CCW class.
They should have it open the the public very soon. My Glock 19 did well for me considering I haven't ever shot at an "offical" range before. I've only shot at Lexington, and my parent's back yard. lol

**Oh yeah, the target below is at 15 yards (I think) after 50 rounds.

[Broken External Image]

GLOCKinator

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did they give you a rough estimate of an opening date? How does the finished range look?

It looks good. There's A LOT of wood! I hope they treated for termites. lol. As far at ETA of opening, not quite sure, but should be this weekend or next.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm getting just a little frustrated. I talked to the guy in charge, and he seemed like a hell of a nice guy. His facility looked really nice, and I am VERY anxious to get out there and start shooting.

But it's always... "next weekend!" "Next weekend!"

Wasn't the "grand opening" two weeks ago, and it's still not open?

I know there are some things just out of our control... but I'm getting frustrated.

GLOCKinator

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm getting just a little frustrated. I talked to the guy in charge, and he seemed like a hell of a nice guy. His facility looked really nice, and I am VERY anxious to get out there and start shooting.

But it's always... "next weekend!" "Next weekend!"

Wasn't the "grand opening" two weeks ago, and it's still not open?

I know there are some things just out of our control... but I'm getting frustrated.

I think the only issues left are ventilation, and fine tuning the backdrop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom