Open Carry Bill Introducted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a public place and not private information.

So you're saying it's fine with you if I sell your name, address, email address, and phone number?
Based on the inordinate number of phone calls and emails I get since moving to OK I'd assume you already had sold my
Data.

Not to sidetrack this further.... But any time you stand up to be counted you risk being marked.

BTW.... Ok has the worst "do not call" laws in the land if they have one at all.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can someone show me a link to someone that has been charged and then sucessfully convicted of brandishing for a "shirt riding up" in the state of Oklahoma. If it has I havent personally seen it. Not saying it hasnt happened I just havent seen it.

Living in fear of it happening to me is enough.

T

tgillespie

You realize their "Privacy policy" page doesn't exist, right?

Did you give them all your information (name, address, telephone number) to use freely in whatever manner they choose?

tRdoc,
I am the director of OK2A. We do not sell or share any personal information given to us. Also, we don't automatically include you in the email list - that's why we ask. Additionally, no this is not a "legal" petition, but I can guarantee you when we start presenting it to legislators (especially those who are fence riders) they will ask how we know whether the signers are from Oklahoma.

50Shooter

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If 500 voters called their reps next week and politely asked for their support on all of the pro gun bills you would be amazed what the effect would be. What if 5,000 did?

There are roughly 3.7 million people in Oklahoma. Some of our reps depend on the fact we are not involved.

If all of the pro 2A people just made one phone call a month it would greatly speed up the process of us getting our baisc rights back.

Get off the sidelines and get to know your rep. Be friendly and reasonable. Thank them for their support.

It will only cost you 10 or 20 minutes a month.

Oh, and join OK2A. They are getting things done.

russcook

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The House Public Safety Committee meets tomorrow (Feb 29) and will hear some important
gun bills. It's important to contact your representatives and let them know you want these
bills to advance to the floor for a discussion and vote.

There are links at http://www.ok2a.org that will take you to the text of the bills, and there
are links to the members of the Safety Committee, with phone numbers.

Phone calls count!

Latest posts

Top Bottom