Open Carry Bill Introducted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
IMHO......

A safety class should be voluntary. There is nothing in the 2nd Amendment that specifies "pending safety class".

The class is strictly a pc move coupled with a bureaucratic tax on honest citizens that generates revenue.

Law-abiding citizens are just that...law-abiding. No law or fee will stop a criminal from doing as they wish, until they are caught of course. IF and when that happens.

And yes, as an SDA instructor, I would gladly trade making $$$ to teach the class for more 2A freedom.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You realize their "Privacy policy" page doesn't exist, right?

Did you give them all your information (name, address, telephone number) to use freely in whatever manner they choose?

If you sign a "legal" petition at the mall or on your front porch the information is required to validate the signature

The "government" and every data miner in the world knows what you ate for lunch yesterday, what's your point?

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you sign a "legal" petition at the mall or on your front porch the information is required to validate the signature

The "government" and every data miner in the world knows what you ate for lunch yesterday, what's your point?

No legal recourse if information that was presumed private becomes public.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I signed it.

I carried open in AZ in the early '90s just because I could. Very liberating. Never had a problem. Never shot anyone. Never got messed with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom