Open Carry Bill Introducted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X

xXVIPERXx

:clap3::clap3::fullauto:I have been hopeing that this bill would be presented. Although, I would brather had a bill inwhich it states clearly that those that have a CCW permit will not have to pay for the additional permit of carrying openly. I do agree with the gentlement that the bill if passed would clear the in-between thing of one getting into trouble or spanked around due to someone seeing your holster or gun in it. One would think that they , the law makers 0f Oklahoma would understand and take into concideration that we the public, who have CCW, who took the time, all the courses, all the money, all the extra money for holsters for concealment, all the extra money for the 10 year permite -vs- the 5 year, all the extra costs for the background check, fingerprinting, ect,ect,ect,ect...would give the law obiding citizens a break and do the right thing without thinking in terms of just money for the state and in return what it means to the public secture of the law obiding citizens of Oklahoma.. There should be no bias to this ruling either for or against. I truely believe that with the backing of the gun clubs and members of the NRA plus the permit holders of Oklahoma and let's not forget CLEET, it will pass but may be amended to death.....:clap3::fullauto::clap3:

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I support a persons right to carry. Period.
As for me I could see OC from time to time, as a general rule I'll CC.
But when out knocking around on the farm OC would be a nice option.
Especially during the summer months.

As my previous post stated I think if there is a fee it will have a much better chance of passing.
Do I support having to pay to play? Not really, but I do right now.

K

Kmarcm

Don't get my post wrong I support the option to OC and CC very much. That was just a senario in my head. The best thing about it is putting a end to the rediculous brandishing ********.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tanner, all you need is a smart phone with you to Prove that you are practicing for an entertaining event... We have all read your posts... So, two holsters. One for the pistol, one for the Iphone..

Think :spaghetti: Western...

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont care much either way about the open carry, I can see it useful at times. Myself I would carry concealed about 99% of the time anyway. Will say it will be hard to sneak past the pesky no weapons signs with a pistol in plain veiw.

Same here. I want it for fishing, hiking and camping. The rest of the time, I'll carry concealed.

Ahh jeez... Sue Tibbs? I thought that wet paper bag was termlimiting out???

You can bet she'll do all she can to stop the open carry bill.

But according to the ORA, Sue Tibbs is our friend and is just protecting us from bad bills, she's really pro-gun! I'm Super Serial Guys! :rolleyes2

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here. I want it for fishing, hiking and camping. The rest of the time, I'll carry concealed.

But according to the ORA, Sue Tibbs is our friend and is just protecting us from bad bills, she's really pro-gun! I'm Super Serial Guys! :rolleyes2
Not according to her reply to me via email, where she claimed she was just "researching" the effects of such a bill. Funny how many years it's taken and how nothing has happened with it.

Sue Tibbs is a liar... but then, she IS a politician, so I guess that's a redundant statement.

Latest posts

Top Bottom