Pain pill abuse.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure what you're talking about... but it is really making no sense. Kinda like you're starting to crack.

Anyways... sorry I couldn't reply sooner to your rambling nonsensical attacks. I've been busy treating patients... Only had a couple tools who needed to be tossed. Been a busy but decent night thus far. I'm sure it won't last.

And again... I'm waiting for you to explain to me all about your EXPERIENCES... first with how doctors bill and get paid, and now you can add in the supposed "OATH"... since you think you know all about that.

Go ahead. Waiting for your wisdom. From experience.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
My apologys, I tried to get out of this some time back

Really? "Trying to get out of this" means resorting to low-brow personal attacks based on your own assumptions?

I've met a good number of people from this site, and I don't think any of the ones I've met in person would say I'm a bad guy. Maybe... but I don't think so.

As for you... well... you've obviously got a bug somewhere that smarts and you seem to think it is my fault somehow. lol I am sorry for that... hope you can dig it out or at least scratch where it itches somehow.

Good luck, man.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We lost a family member to pain pill addiction. Its a terrible way to go through life. The addiction leads to other bad choices in life that are fatal also.

Stay on top of making sure the people that need the medicine get what they need and the pill poppers don't get theirs.

Lots of illicit pain pills come from kids robbing their parents old prescriptions that they leave in the bathroom or where ever.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There many folks. Many from small town Oklahoma. That are on illegal drugs. That also seek Lortab and the like. They can get them free from Sooner Care. Or almost free. Sell them on the street for 8-12 per tab. Nice mark up. There is a urine test. That can be done in the Doc office. Temperature sensitive. That can show drugs in system. Less that 30 min for result. Want to get "fired" by your doctor. Test positive for Meth trying to get Oxy. Regards

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On a good note. The sharp pain has finally left my wrist...

And moved to three fingers in the same connected hand... At least the swelling now makes it look like it hurts. Lol. Ugh. Called the doc again today and asked for another referral.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a good note. The sharp pain has finally left my wrist...

And moved to three fingers in the same connected hand... At least the swelling now makes it look like it hurts. Lol. Ugh. Called the doc again today and asked for another referral.

Man, Moe, that just sucks. I know what it's like to hurt so bad that you want to cut something off or gouge something out. My headaches would make me swear that I could dig my eyeballs out with a spoon and it would feel better. I sure hope your doctor gets something done for you soon. You are in my prayers.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, Moe, that just sucks. I know what it's like to hurt so bad that you want to cut something off or gouge something out. My headaches would make me swear that I could dig my eyeballs out with a spoon and it would feel better. I sure hope your doctor gets something done for you soon. You are in my prayers.

Thanks BB

We hear of people shooting toes off with shotguns. And I used to think they were crazy....

Latest posts

Top Bottom