Politics 2012...dun dun dun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

centraloklahoma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems to me that all who are on the "Pre Approved List" running for the Office of the President just ain't who I would like to see as our President. I mean every four years there are a few people who come out of the woodwork and "Run" for the office. The next few years after they win or loose we find out more about them and mostly it is found that the press failed to report many bad (in my opinion) things about the candidates.

Then you look at the voting system and how diverse it is across the 50 states. Many ways how the votes are counted and double checked when close. I am very weary of any electronic counting procedure without a paper record backup. Then again I don't know how the ballots are secured, transported, and stored either. I just am very suspect of all 50 states handling this properly and ensuring the actual majority will of the people on any issue, including the Presidential election is carried out. I know about the electorial college and think it's as goofy. I guess I am not smart enough to really understand how its currently ran. I just know it has not always been ran that way in our countries past.

ANYWAY, I guess in 10 1/2 months we will know who made it into office. Should be interesting.

Last edited:

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm personally for Ron Paul...I know candidates say a lot of things to get into office(look at Obama), but Paul has supported the same views for years, he understand the Constitution, and he knows his history. That being said, as a servicemember, my absentee ballot doesn't even get counted...

JPK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
but if I was allowed to talk politics I would say that I could vote for any of the republicans except Ron Paul...I just couldn't bring myself to volt for him after watching the last debate.

I watched the debate as well. That boy is whack-oooo. He does have a few (1, 2?) good ideas, like don't worry about Iran and a bomb and let's be isolationists. NOT!!! I just don't see him as Prez material. I thought he was very close to a rant at one point. Not good.

:twocents:

Latest posts

Top Bottom