question for the Christ believers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's be honest; much of this thread has been an insult, and imho a disgrace for okshooters. I get that there are a lot of people who are atheists, but what I really don't understand is why they always go out of their way to insult and tear down other's faith instead of just being content in their feelings/thoughts/decisions. I'm not putting all of this on you as I haven't read the entire thread to bother remembering who said what, but I think it is shame what has gone on here.

I'd like to think as Oklahoman's we have enough self class and dignity to try to treat others, especially those of us in hard situations, with the right heart. The OP asked an honest question, and I think he deserves replies that show him respect for the hardship he is facing, whether it be from other people who share his faith, or from others who don't share his faith, though, his question really only applies to those who can address it without tearing it down his faith.

One thing we do agree on, I hope saddlebum is being lifted and encouraged with some laughter somewhere.

Whoa....back up the train there hotshot.... and read the thread. The "atheists" generally stayed out of it, this is a christian vs christian thing.

Edit: and are still trying to keep it going.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whoa....back up the train there hotshot.... and read the thread. The "atheists" generally stayed out of it, this is a christian vs christian thing.

Edit: and are still trying to keep it going.
I am with you- it's a shame people feel the need to use anything to stir up a fight just for funnys I guess- I to hope that anyone with issues can find the correct help to bring them into a life that is able to function in the world. For me, it is believing the Lord will aways help me and has always helped me through everything. And I to have had a lot of people that have given me a lot of bad advice. Don't listen!

Latest posts

Top Bottom