question for the Christ believers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good Saddlebum. I overslept today. Up all night. Hope you’re doing ok today and leg is better. I sent you a PM.
Morning Saddlebum. Sun is shining, breeze is blowin, so no better time to put crooked lines out in the yard. It’s funny to see after after I mow. Looks about as straight as the yellow brick road, and some gets mowed twice, but I have to be real careful atriums curbs. Hope you’re feeling ok today. Keep us informed what the doc says tomorrow on the leg. Have a good one, and prayers my brother.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to work today if you can call what I do working. been in a pretty good mood last couple of days
That is really great to hear! Nothing recharges the batteries quite like a really good day surrounded by good people. I really hope you all have more of them than you can keep count of.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the record I'm not at the point of hospice or suicide yet,,,,But it's coming barring a miracle , my family is pushing me to do radiation although I maybe past the point of it helping and the side effects are a nightmare. I'll hang in as long as I can I still have hope
Sorry, I don’t think I would do radiation for that either. Nightmare description of the side effect seems to be low balling it, by a huge margin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom