question for the Techy gurus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So apparently my dumb arse submitted my phone number and email when I made a contribution to the RNC, so now I'm getting around 10 text a day for the last month or more. I open them, type STOP, close it, block and delete. They just wont stop. Is there a way to make these stop coming in other than just wait for the election to be over?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My mom's email is the same way. Trump, Trump Jr., Citizens for Trump, Trump, Don Jr., Trump, Trump, Trump.

They are just relentless man. I've just quit looking at it and clean it out every couple of weeks. Usually has 500 or so in that time.

ETA: I doubt any are from the Trump campaign or GOP, but they pass those lists around like nobody's business. That's why typing STOP doesn't work. It's a new group or number every damned day.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My mom's email is the same way. Trump, Trump Jr., Citizens for Trump, Trump, Don Jr., Trump, Trump, Trump.

They are just relentless man. I've just quit looking at it and clean it out every couple of weeks. Usually has 500 or so in that time.

ETA: I doubt any are from the Trump campaign or GOP, but they pass those lists around like nobody's business. That's why typing STOP doesn't work. It's a new group or number every damned day.
I'm not getting emails, just texts on my phone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom