Researching the 2ndA & the NRA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
their predecessors advocated for gun free schoolzones? In the '90s 80 years ago? wow, i thought it was more recent than that.

it wasn't one act, it has been their m.o. for nearly a century, continually working toward and advocating for the erosion of our rights.

no, i didn't make it to wannemacher.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if the NRA hadn't spent 80+ years working to destroy our rights, we'd enjoy more freedoms than we have tosay.

No we wouldn't.

This admin would have removed all those rights, and the extent of your involvement would be posting online.

Besides, as it's been pointed out to you a few times, you're referencing documents published in the 1930's.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where was the NRA when Oklahoman's were trying to get Open Carry passed?? Where was the NRA when the Oklahoma Highway Patrol Union spoke out against Open Carry and tried to defeat it? Why did the NRA support Harry Reid (don't deny it, they donated to his re-election campaign) when they could have supported a conservative, constitutionalist that was running against him?? Where is the NRA concerning the death of border patrol agent Brian Terry, killed with guns from the ATF?

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No we wouldn't.

This admin would have removed all those rights, and the extent of your involvement would be posting online.

Besides, as it's been pointed out to you a few times, you're referencing documents published in the 1930's.
how can the nra's support of fopa, the '68 ban, gunfree schoolzones, etc. be found in documents from the 30s? the NRA has supported anti-2nd legislation since at least the 30s, not just in the 30s.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this administration would have a hell of a time confiscating the guns we own now, how would they have stood a chance against a populace fully protected by the 2nd?

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
how can the nra's support of fopa, the '68 ban, gunfree schoolzones, etc. be found in documents from the 30s? the NRA has supported anti-2nd legislation since at least the 30s, not just in the 30s.

So, what you're saying, is that the admin would have the same "fear" of 4 million plus members if we were just whining about it online or in the coffee shop.

I wouldn't be able to list all the postive things that the NRA is doing to preserve or rights in a small sentences as you're able to do for their negatives, so I'll just post a link to their legislative side.

http://www.nraila.org/

On the other hand, many of us would love to see the list of accomplishments that you and your friends have achieved, or see where your names are mentioned by the media and anti-gunners. :)

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wesson, sorry, but your pail won't even carry (heavy/thick) oil, let alone water. You are the misguided. You are the one that falsely believes that contributing to a political union will somehow increase your liberties. You are the one who falsely believes supporting a hi-jacked special interest group will somehow foster more freedoms for you and other American citizens. I can't do the research and study for you; you'll have to somehow find the time and intellect to figure it out for yourself. But, rest assured, the Negotiated Rights Association will be happy to continue accepting your donations in exchange for perpetuating their "facade of protecting your 2nd Amendment rights."

I wish you luck in your search for truth and a sudden revelation of knowledge. In the meantime, keep on sending your money to them. Heck, if you're not willing to go to your state capital or elected representative, and demand recognition of your 2nd Amendment rights, then why would you expect a hired "gnome" to do it for you?

See you at the school board, city council, or Capital. Yeah, right, whatever. DD

Latest posts

Top Bottom