Researching the 2ndA & the NRA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
heh. licensed concealed carry? the thing you can do if you get training from an NRA certified instructor?

hell, the NRA was formed to address the issue of american soldiers having trouble shooting americans. i dont think they've ever been about firearms rights. firearms permission, especially if you have to go through them to get it, but not rights.

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it not better than illegally carrying? I've said it before but I'll say it again, within the next 10 years we will have permitless carry in Oklahoma. Permitted carry is merely a stepping stone for us to build on.

The general public needs to be eased into these changes, not pushed.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we already have permitless carry for AZ residents...

who needs permission to exercise a right?

the NRA will fight against permitless carry, same they always have.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
iowa state rep, and nra board member, clel baudler, killed a constitutional carry bill this year.
NRA a-rated politicians in several states have killed constitutional carry bills.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You're right, we should disband the NRA and its 4 million plus members based upon a single person's actions. lol

I'm quite sure we can go through the board of directors of any pro-gun group you endorse (if any) and pull people out who disagree with your views.

So, what is YOUR solution to the best way to represent the 4 million plus NRA members? :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom