Researching the 2ndA & the NRA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
restoring the 2nd amendment in full is winning, so, yeah, relegalizing machine guns is a winning strategy. a much better strategy than compromise and bargaining away until firearms rights are just a memory.

Which of the other organizations are being vocal about restoring the right to own automatic and sawed of weapons?

In case you haven't read the papers, we're struggling just to have large cap mags and semi-auto pistols...pushing fully auto weapons at a time when the media and much of the public doesn't understand the difference between a semi-auto AR-15 and a fully auto M-16 will get them lumped together.

More states are legalizing open and conceal carry each year, as well as castle doctrine laws.

And, once again, it's the NRA that you hear the anti-gunners talk about.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When the Founders authored the Constitution, the 2nd Amendment had nothing to do with sport shooting or hunting. It's sole purpose was to protect American citizens from an overbearing and tyrannical government.

Are you proposing amendments or rewriting of the Constitution? What part of "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

That is all, good night. :) DD

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would anyone waste their breath and resources advocating for something that will not pass, it isn't the logical thing to do. A more effective strategy would be to get them back incrementally. We all want to get back to point "B".

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, I guess that what some of the people here are saying, is that if the NRA didn't exist with it's 4 million plus members, we'd have more gun rights, and the current administration would fear the thousands of people online who are complaining instead? lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom