Ruger 10/22 charging handle options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blewis11

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I'm in the midst of a 10/22 build and I've been looking all over the internet, I like the rimfire technologies charging handle but I've never seen one in real life. Anybody ever use one (if so what are your impressions of it) and what are some other options out there?

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After building many 10-22's over the years, trying new products and such... We discovered epoxy putty and a spent case made for a bitchin DIY charge handle. I like the bulk of a 45acp case, buddy likes a cut down 357mag case. After countless tens of thousands of rounds, it's still a rock hard champ. Never used a RFTech though

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After building many 10-22's over the years, trying new products and such... We discovered epoxy putty and a spent case made for a bitchin DIY charge handle. I like the bulk of a 45acp case, buddy likes a cut down 357mag case. After countless tens of thousands of rounds, it's still a rock hard champ. Never used a RFTech though

Pics?

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The brass tarnishes from time to time, but it comes clean with a little 1k grit wet/dry
i.imgur.com_Me8ax0c.jpg

i.imgur.com_0dXbrYO.jpg

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where is the pic of spent case on a 10/22

Latest posts

Top Bottom