Running and gunning and playing around

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI don't let rustyZX9 fool you he is one helluva a shooter and one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

I'm fortunate to be able to spend my free time shooting with guys that are awesome shooters! Some of these people include instructors from both TDSA and USSA and tons of their students. Lots of great people in the competetive shooting community and tons of talent out there and I get to tag along. lol...

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm fortunate to be able to spend my free time shooting with guys that are awesome shooters! Some of these people include instructors from both TDSA and USSA and tons of their students. Lots of great people in the competetive shooting community and tons of talent out there and I get to tag along. lol...
As long as the average joe can do it and its not LEO/ MIL oriented some one at USSA said I could attend whatever I wanted. I plan on doing a few closer to the fall

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as the average joe can do it and its not LEO/ MIL oriented some one at USSA said I could attend whatever I wanted. I plan on doing a few closer to the fall

I'm gonnna say that you're good to go in this case. Give some of the local matches a try as well. The Oil Cap match as well as tons of matches at USSA are all great events.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like I said my complaint with the oil cap match was the amount of time it took to run it for the low round count, I was trying to run my own business on the weekends and just couldn't justify the time sink, but it's a good match hell it's a great match and lots of fun.

Now that I don't mow lawns on weekends anymore I might go shoot it again.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have all the gear. But we do quite a bit of shooting and moving. Pulling from concealment, transfers, shooting left, right, on the back, on the feet whatever. I am not the greatest but it seems more productive than standing in one place pounding rounds into a target.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have all the gear. But we do quite a bit of shooting and moving. Pulling from concealment, transfers, shooting left, right, on the back, on the feet whatever. I am not the greatest but it seems more productive than standing in one place pounding rounds into a target.

Once you start competitions, regular shooting just bores the hell out of you.
I don't enjoy going to the range to shoot at paper while standing still anymore.

This right here, I can't stand to to make holes in paper from a static position anymore. Thus why USSA is a great place to have a membership.

okshooters

Marksman
Reaction score
I'm gonnna say that you're good to go in this case. Give some of the local matches a try as well. The Oil Cap match as well as tons of matches at USSA are all great events.

This sounds like fun but I don't think I'm ready for a match. Where can I see what goes on at these matches? U guys have any videos?

Latest posts

Top Bottom