Student Loan (Repayment)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you for it during this 39 year inflation high?

• Yes

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • Not sure what to think about it.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Biden is bringing in votes from across the border. What comes next is Biden getting a law passed where illegals will be allowed to vote. That is why nothing will ever get done with the immigration policies that are in place at the southern border. Why all the young men coming across the border? Could be he wants to raise his own army for 2024 election. Keep in mind Biden thinks he is Alfonse Capone. All him and his crime family ever want is $$$$$$$$$$$$ His entire family is one big puke!
The whole Biden Family is as crooked as a barrel of snakes! Kinda reminds me of Lyndon Johnson, willing to do ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING FOR POWER AND MONEY! BUT IN MY OPINION THEY WERE BOTH PUPPETS THAT WOULD DO AS TOLD! I suspect Johnson was ruled by American Criminals, I fear Biden is ruled by Communist Chinese criminals, and that is MUCH WORSE FOR US! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THAN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED!? GOOD LUCK TO US! PRESIDENT TRUMP IS THE ONLY HOPE WE HAVE OF SAVING OUR COUNTRY, AND WAY OF LIFE, VOTE!!!!!!! Watch as they try and convict him of a BOGUS CRIME, that will make him ineligible to run in 2024!!!!

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't blame the provider, blame the consumer. People should be intelligent enough to pursue a degree worth pursuing. No matter what you study though, it's your responsibility to pay that money back if you choose to take a loan. If people stop pursuing worthless degree tracks, colleges won't offer them. In my opinion, state-schools should only be offering science, engineering and medical degrees -- the ones that actually benefit society. If you want to pursue an art history major, find a private college for it.
You can agree with both here if you look at it with context.

Its symbiotic.

Feds took over the loan program and that had an impact on both the offerer and the taker.

But even before that financial advisors in admin departments were steering kids like they worked at a car-lot outside the main gate at a military installation, reeling kids to buy junkers. And the college administrations were seeing $$ signs as they geared up their Gender and Race Studies programs, infusing Postmodernism, Critical Theory and every manner of Identity Politic into everything they could attach a degree to. Fat Studies anyone? Yesterday’s graduate at the hands of Progressive universities were now the holders of a degree useful only in a useless environment and they needed jobs. Now on steroids, entire Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) fiefdoms needed and got funding. Eighteen year olds didn’t understand that. Nor should they have been expected to expect being raped by their University!

Victor Davis Hanson is good on what should be done about this, and it involves University Endowments, Tenure and withdrawing government subsidies. Jonathan Haidt is also good tracing this in “The Coddling of the American Mind”, though not critical enough. James Lindsay crushes it in “Cynical Theories”. Anyone who favors transferring the responsibility of paying loans to those who didn’t make them, as a solution for anything at all should consider themselves in the Pied Piper’s line on the way out of town. Lunch is not served.

Latest posts

Top Bottom