Student Loan (Repayment)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you for it during this 39 year inflation high?

• Yes

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • Not sure what to think about it.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
They buy votes, corporations and lobbyists buy politicians.

I really don't care about being called a fascist, racist, any of that.

The crying, perpetually offended are only acting that way to effect change. And dumbass Rs and Ds alike bend to accommodate them.
yeah the biggest knock on the GOP to me is they play the same game *because that is the game*. i mean i get it, but like you can't really say to me you are different than the other guys when you do the *exact* same schemes.

everyone knows not a single person in government, elected to write laws, writes a law. it's all written by the people who pay for the politicians. millions and billions in donations. they write a law. get billions back in corporate welfare or no bid contracts or favorable laws allowing them access to new/restricted markets, etc etc.

it's the same con and both sides play it. and that's the con i hate the most because it robs the american people the most. i do subscribe to horseshoe theory a bit here, i feel like the far left and far right understand this while the middle either likes to believe it's not real or just ignores it.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure what the poll was exactly. Should those who got student loans be required to pay them back? Absolutely. I worked full time and went to college with almost a full time course load year round. Some of my education went on Visa or MasterCard. I payed it back. If your stupid enough to think you will get a paying job with a BA in Medieval English Tapestries then you pay the price. I won't see a freaking dime for doing the right thing. It's not as though these people were forced to go to college and then forced to get a student loan. Nobody is mentioning this, the schools with billion dollar endowments make out like bandits, perhaps they should be punished for miseducating college students, they should be forced to pay, not the taxpayer. Yes, Inflation is a tax.
He doesn't give a rip that we paid ours back he wants the votes from the WOKE crowd.
Biden is the biggest Adam Henry to ever set in the White House including Jimmy Peanuts Carter.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
How can a government that is several TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT, pay off anything? We are allowing these crooked politiciuans to BORROW MONEY TO BUY VOTES, THAT WE, THE WORKING PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO PAY BACK, RIGHT? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
A little hypocrisy going on here.

Good cop/bad cop all day, every day.
Do YOU actually think these crooked Democrats are paying off loans? They are simply switching who OWES the money from the people that barrowed it, to the working people that didn't barrow this money, and will have to pay it back! I have a PHD in political double talk, and a BS in hypocrisy!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i am 100 percent in favor of students repaying their loans.
I am 100% in agreement with you! However, it doesn't matter what we think or want, the politicians don't care. They are taking care of themselves, buying votes with OUR tax dollars. I don't care if a person pays 1,000.00 or $50,000 in taxes, we should have a say-so in how our money is spent. I know, someone is going to say we do, we vote. But these days our votes don't matter as much as they used to matter.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Record high inflation affecting us all and to top off, payback your loan now. We need your $.
Taxes and paying others' college debts (basically the others' first bad business decision) are the penalties for being a Productive Citizen. This is all about wealth transfer from the Productive Citizens to the Leftist Libturd academicians, and buying votes before mid-term elections in November. Politicians see We The Little Peeps' money as theirs to skim, scam, squander, launder and pocket, and with which to buy votes of the free **** addicted Government Plantation Dwellers. They continue to do this crap because we acquiesce and do nothing to stop them. They know we will not hold them personally, individually accountable for the tyrannical thefts purportrated. Haven't shot a tyrant in well over 200 years.

First American Revolution over taxation without representation.
Second American Revolution over taxation BY representation.

They say "insurrection" as though it were a bad thing Fortunately, our Founding Fathers held a different perspective. When tyranny becomes law....or, Executive Order.......rebellion becomes duty.

Vets sign on that dotted line for "an amount up to and including their life" and take an unending oath to defend "against all enemies foreign and domestic." Head off to defend on foreign soil. Then, come home and acquiesce to politicians taking those previously defended Freedoms, Rights, and Liberties right from under their noses on domestic soil. WWII Adm Yamamoto shouldn't have feared a "gun behind every blade of grass." He should have merely filed for political office.......we would have given everything to him.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why should any student loan be forgiven or lowered? If you borrow money you should pay it back. Just because some chose to pursue degrees in fields that don’t pay well if it gets them a job at all is no excuse. I’m also opposed to the government loaning an 18 year old thousands of dollars to live off campus in a fancy apartment and party all of the time. There should be limits for tuition, books, and dorm housing only. And then, only if grades are being maintained and progress towards a degree is being made.
Student loans are a contract between the student, the college, and now the government has interjected itself into the mix when they took over the loan program......in preparation for this major wealth transfer. Schools need to be held accountable for selling degrees not worth the paper they're printed on......and now Productive Citizens have to tote the note. There needs to be heads on pikes surrounding the DC Reflecting Pool over this tyranny. Alas, there will not be a "rush" on pikes at Lowes, Home Depot or Menards.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Schools need to be held accountable for selling degrees not worth the paper they're printed on.....
Don't blame the provider, blame the consumer. People should be intelligent enough to pursue a degree worth pursuing. No matter what you study though, it's your responsibility to pay that money back if you choose to take a loan. If people stop pursuing worthless degree tracks, colleges won't offer them. In my opinion, state-schools should only be offering science, engineering and medical degrees -- the ones that actually benefit society. If you want to pursue an art history major, find a private college for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom