Student Loan (Repayment)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you for it during this 39 year inflation high?

• Yes

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • Not sure what to think about it.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How can a government that is several TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT, pay off anything? We are allowing these crooked politiciuans to BORROW MONEY TO BUY VOTES, THAT WE, THE WORKING PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO PAY BACK, RIGHT? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED?
Biden is bringing in votes from across the border. What comes next is Biden getting a law passed where illegals will be allowed to vote. That is why nothing will ever get done with the immigration policies that are in place at the southern border. Why all the young men coming across the border? Could be he wants to raise his own army for 2024 election. Keep in mind Biden thinks he is Alfonse Capone. All him and his crime family ever want is $$$$$$$$$$$$ His entire family is one big puke!

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of you boys keep saying "whatabout" and are seemingly fabricating demographics. Hint: Lots of people around here aren't cheering to send money to Ukraine, much less a number of government handouts. Comparing grants gets pretty tricky too. Seems this logic could go full slippery slope to justify any government spending.
And some of you boys fit into my statement exactly.

I’ll wait for the links to all the threads lamenting the Pell grant payouts every semester.

They got us fussin at each other, juuuuuust how they like it.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How can a government that is several TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT, pay off anything? We are allowing these crooked politiciuans to BORROW MONEY TO BUY VOTES, THAT WE, THE WORKING PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO PAY BACK, RIGHT? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED?
the government never pays back any debt they create. WE the people pay it back via taxes and inflation. and just an opinion that the student debt has been near default for a long time so in reality it is the banks that just got bailed out.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where are those 20 crowing about how great is?

Or the 3 confused? What are you confused about? Pedo Joe took students debt and made it yours.

All this debt forgiveness, now becomes taxable income or is that forgiveness also?

Insurrection is nye. Lock and load

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And some of you boys fit into my statement exactly.

I’ll wait for the links to all the threads lamenting the Pell grant payouts every semester.

They got us fussin at each other, juuuuuust how they like it.

It's like they keep going down the list.....

Whatabout Ukraine!!! People probably aren't barking because many here really didn't support that....

Whatabout PPP loans? - People probably aren't barking because the government shut down the economy.....

Whatabout Pell grants??! People probably aren't barking because they consist of smaller payments to those actually enrolled in school. The program that costs 26 billion vs ~500 billion?

"They got us" nothing, the wHatAbOUt! folks are just as much of the problem as Biden. Desperately trying to point out fake hypocrisy doesn't justify the handout. Either argue the handout on it's merits, or move along because you're not going to find an apples to apples situation. Even if you did, we all learned as kids that you don't justify a wrong, by pointing the finger at someone else and say "well they did it."

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
the government never pays back any debt they create. WE the people pay it back via taxes and inflation. and just an opinion that the student debt has been near default for a long time so in reality it is the banks that just got bailed out.
One thing we can count on, we the UNWASHED MASSES will not be told the truth, by the LAP DOG NEWS MEDIA, only what will fool us into voting for more of the same? President Trump is the ONLY politician in my life time, 72 years, that is not after the MONEY! In my opinion he is after the RECOGNITION of fighting, and beating OVERWHELMING ODDS, that our CORRUPT GOVERNMENT HAS BECOME!! I don't know if it's for his personal gratification, the good of this country and it's people, or both, but it really deosn't matter we the people, and our country, gain from it, if successful!! President Kennedy, Bobby, and John Jr. WERE ALL MURDERED BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T PLAY BALL, with the political crooks! A little known FACT, is Crooked Hillary and John Kennedy Jr. both had palns to run for the Democratic Nomination for the vacant Senate Seat from NY. This was Crooked Hillary's plan, as a stepping stone to run for president in 2016! WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD HAVE WON THE DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION IN N.Y. STATE? If Kennedy han't n been KILLED in that terrable plain crash? SEE WHAT I MEAN? wE all KNOW what is happening right now! It's up to us to MAKE A CHOICE, DO WE ALLOW THIS TRAVESTY OF USING THE POWER OF OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, FBI, DOJ, IRS, FEDERAL JUDGES APPOINTED BY THE LEFT WING CROOKS, TO ELIMINATE OUR CHANCE TO VOTE FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP, IN 2024, OR NOT? WE OVERWHELMED THE 2016 RIGGED ELECTION, THEN THE 2020 RIGGED ELECTION, that is why they had to shut down the vote count in ALL 5 swing stated, in 2020, and stuffed the ballot boxes, REMEMBER? LETS OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED L ELECTION, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED? Can Americans witness the vote count in "THE FAIREST ELECTION IN OUR HISTORY?" god I hope so, don't you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom