Student Loan (Repayment)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you for it during this 39 year inflation high?

• Yes

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • Not sure what to think about it.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
My kids, and grand kids, that went to collage, WORKED THEIR WAY THROUGH COLLAGE! They learned a lot more doing that than they did in classes, taught by nerds that MOOCHED OFF MOM, AND DAD, UNTIL THEY WERE 40! SPOILED BRATISUM IS OUR PROBEM NOW DION'T YOU THINK?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1661536993569.png

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hum read an article from a professional woman i think she was a doctor who said they put the money directly in her account!
Her bank account? Or her student loan account?

Big difference.

Some of you boys keep saying "whatabout" and are seemingly fabricating demographics. Hint: Lots of people around here aren't cheering to send money to Ukraine, much less a number of government handouts. Comparing grants gets pretty tricky too. Seems this logic could go full slippery slope to justify any government spending.
On the Ukraine cash flow issue, I'm of two minds. The fiscal conservative in me doesn't want to see one dime sent to Ukraine, in cash or equipment. But the fiscal conservative in me also has to weigh the cost difference between a proxy war, a cold war and a world war. The proxy war has the higher ROI, with the least amount of American blood shed.

The balance between isolationism and playing world police is a tricky SOB! :(
Cool! Now do the Democrat list! ;)

While I disagree with both expenditures, they're really not comparable. One was to offset unnecessary government intervention, the other is to buy Democrats votes.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

While I disagree with both expenditures, they're really not comparable. One was to offset unnecessary government intervention, the other is to buy Democrats votes.
I'm sure the Democrat list is at least as bad.

My point is these R corksuckers claim to hate welfare. I do too, but I hate all welfare, including corporate, ag, anything...

At least the Ds are honest about being parasites. That's the only thing I can say for them.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure the Democrat list is at least as bad.

My point is these R corksuckers claim to hate welfare. I do too, but I hate all welfare, including corporate, ag, anything...

At least the Ds are honest about being parasites. That's the only thing I can say for them.
Too bad they can't be honest about buying votes while calling their political opponents fascists. :(

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Her bank account? Or her student loan account?

Big difference.

On the Ukraine cash flow issue, I'm of two minds. The fiscal conservative in me doesn't want to see one dime sent to Ukraine, in cash or equipment. But the fiscal conservative in me also has to weigh the cost difference between a proxy war, a cold war and a world war. The proxy war has the higher ROI, with the least amount of American blood shed.

The balance between isolationism and playing world police is a tricky SOB! :(

Her bank she woke one morning and there was like 60,000 extra bucks then a week or so later another 10,000 wish i would have kept it.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too bad they can't be honest about buying votes while calling their political opponents fascists. :(
They buy votes, corporations and lobbyists buy politicians.

I really don't care about being called a fascist, racist, any of that.

The crying, perpetually offended are only acting that way to effect change. And dumbass Rs and Ds alike bend to accommodate them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom