Too soon to start the let's get excited about the Wanenmacher thread????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will be cruising, maybe in November.

I forgot all about the Wanenmacher and didn't check dates before booking. $$$$ wise, I'm probably about even.

User_3155

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd love to see a literacy test required for admission, as well as a "no scooter, no cart" rule. Perhaps even a weight limit.
It's the dummies with rifles in backpacks or slung over their shoulders that test me. I almost feel the need to wear at least safety glasses to keep from getting poked in the eye from the morons turning around real quick not realizing the barrel is sticking half into the other half of isle behind them.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a hopeless addict of milsurp stuff I will go. I'd love to see a literacy test required for admission, as well as a "no scooter, no cart" rule. Perhaps even a weight limit.

Let's get a booth and sell lysol and depends. We'll make a killing. We'll also have ND squares you can buy for Saturday and Sunday.

OKgetdown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck yeah. I’ve been both spring and fall shows for a few years running now. It’s really something to see. Every gun enthusiasts should go to Wannemacher at least once. And Davis Gun Museum at least once.

JamesB

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sports world has tickets
IMG_2845.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom