Ussa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What he said .... except I have only been a member there for three years.....

Has almost everything with the exception of flying clay targets.

Member since they opened. I couldn't recommend any place more. I've been member at RC, shoot frequently at Happy Hollow, been to Sand Springs range, Wagoner, was a member at Tulsa Firearms, etc...Simply stated, USSA is the premier range in this section of the country.

And no, I don't have any financial interest in the place. Just a very satisfied customer.

pen25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if yuo want convenient tulsa gun club is a great place that offers basically everything. pistol, rifle skeet, 5 stand, trap, 3d archery. there isnt a 500 yard rifle shot but its very close and wont cost you a grand or 20 bucks to go shoot every time you go out. red castle is also a very nice place to shoot that offers basically every thing you ever wanted in a range and a very reasonable price. ussa has zero skeet zero trap zero 5 stand zero archery. i have no need for a 500 yard range and if i ever did id just hit red castle or oil cap with friends. though i will say if you want a tac range ussa is the go to place

Latest posts

Top Bottom