Vibram Fivefinger barefoot shoes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
been wearing mine for two months and I noticed decreased lower back pain. I dont know if its related but I would like to think so.. besides I really like mine. going for a second pair soon.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had a pair of Bikila LS VFF's for about 6 months, and I absolutely love them. One of the pull tabs broke off the strings about 3 weeks after I bought them, and without a receipt, I couldn't exchange them, but it's a minor inconvenience. I walk in them, mow in them, run in them, all of it. I prefer these over regular shoes any day of the week.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I about wore mine about everything under the sun in them. I don't know when I'll buy another pair. I got a pair of NB's recently that are in the Minimus line that aren't as ridiculously thin as the Minimus, but are still extremely light. I absolutely love these shoes.

gator-1

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well mine has been great besides the running and working out they are great at the lake and canoe trips-- at least they use to. My oldest son now has feet as big as dads and dad now does not have toe shoes. I didn't see that one coming

Latest posts

Top Bottom