Wannamacher report - one word: Dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I've been waiting for this show for a long time, and even though I didn't have the money available that I thought I was going to have, I did make a great deal on windowed P-Mags. Bought ten of them for $13.95 each. Another guy was selling the regular p-mags for that price, and wouldn't budge.

Most of the things there were way over-priced though. Except I did find a deal on 1000 rounds of Federal .223 for $289.00 out the door. I wish I'd had that extra money I spent on the wife yesterday, now. Anyways, it was a pleasant experience for once, not nearly as many people there as usual, though it was still crowded.

The deals were there, you just had to dig them out.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are there every year, but never have a powder valley banner up. They are on the lower NE corner right near the blue star reloader guys.
They usually don't bring inventory with them, but this year they had some wolf primers for $20 per K, winchesters were $28, and 4 lbs of titegroup was $55. Right at the same price they sell on the website. Not a huge inventory but a small selection.
Usually they just bring a load of pre orders down.

Did anyone see Powder Valley at the show? If so, where are they located? Thanks.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a bad show,alot less people makes it easier to look at stuff.But some prices were crazy high,I walked the whole show just to find some 30 Rem.
Might have not been the best one, but your not gonna see this many guns under one roof.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went back today to walk around the bottom level that I didn't get to yesterday. Picked up a box of Remington UMC .44 mag for 25 bucks. I was satisfied.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Much less traffic this year, but it went ok for us.

We dont sell guns or merchandise; just there to advertise our class so we couldnt comment on it sales wise.

We talked to a lot of people.

We also picked up a couple of new 22/45's 1 blue, 1 SS for $450 for both :D

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are there every year, but never have a powder valley banner up. They are on the lower NE corner right near the blue star reloader guys.
They usually don't bring inventory with them, but this year they had some wolf primers for $20 per K, winchesters were $28, and 4 lbs of titegroup was $55. Right at the same price they sell on the website. Not a huge inventory but a small selection.
Usually they just bring a load of pre orders down.

Hey, thanks. Yeah, I was hoping to have a buddy pick up some bullets for me. I had planned on putting together a bullet and powder order and pick it up this weekend but it just didn't happen. Thanks, again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom