Well, I'm not engaged anymore.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's better to end something bad sooner then later. With it being mutual, and not knowing what you guys were going through, I'm going to say that it was probably the right move. Sometimes you wish for things to work and sometimes they just can't. Give yourself a little bit of time to heal from the emotional pain, don't take it too hard and you will come out better then before. You'll start to get out of the norm with having her around and realize what you've been missing/needing and you'll be okay.

Now take advise of python and dustin and get yourself some ;) It'll make you feel a little better :D

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
32 years with the right one for me.

Congratulations! Marriage can be very hard or very easy, that depends if you are with the right person. When I was younger, I was always told that I wasn't the marrying kind. Well I have two great kids and been married 9 years and we still love each other. I married the one so everything is easy. Keep your head up, bars and strippers are just a quick fix, what you really need is a woman or a cougar, as mentioned earlier.

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congratulations! Marriage can be very hard or very easy, that depends if you are with the right person. When I was younger, I was always told that I wasn't the marrying kind. Well I have two great kids and been married 9 years and we still love each other. I married the one so everything is easy. Keep your head up, bars and strippers are just a quick fix, what you really need is a woman or a cougar, as mentioned earlier.

I always tell guys not to go looking for Ms. Right.
She'll find you.

Plus she might teach you a few things and make you go...:ooh2: :eek2:

There is a lot of truth in what OF said too.

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's refreshing to hear that I more than likely made the right decision. It's going to be interesting on how all this plays out. I can't even imagine dating someone for a while. Hell, it almost makes me sick thinking of that. So I guess that's where the "time to heal" comes in.

I need to get shooting soon.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always tell guys not to go looking for Ms. Right.
She'll find you.

When you aren't looking that's when she'll find you!

Amen to that brother, I had given up on looking for a girl for anything other than a good shag when my 3rd wife found me. Best thing that ever happened to me I got the last of the truly great women in this world.

The first wife was pretty great but I screwed that up bad, the second wife was an exercise in pure bullheaded stubbornness, shoulda never gone beyond the one night stand phase with that stupid trick.

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's refreshing to hear that I more than likely made the right decision. It's going to be interesting on how all this plays out. I can't even imagine dating someone for a while. Hell, it almost makes me sick thinking of that. So I guess that's where the "time to heal" comes in.

I need to get shooting soon.

There is an EnS on Saturday and Thunderbird.

Latest posts

Top Bottom