Well, I'm not engaged anymore.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be glad you ended it before there was a costly divorce and maybe kids involved and alimony and child support. I've seen too many marriges go south and seen what people have to endure, makes me not want to be married. Right now i just want to have my independance and do my own thing.

Amen to that. I'm so thankful that children and money weren't involved in this deal. I guess that's the silver lining. I'm in no hurry to get married at this point. It's going to be interesting now that I can literally do whatever, whoever and whenever the hell I want.

padaddytom

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes thing happen for the best. Don't lose your cool . Long time ago my "old girlfriend" got a new boy.After I threatend to whip him why I got 70 days for assault!!!. 11/2yr later I met my now wife of 32yrs.Good luck,don't look back ,enjoy your freedom. Better days are ahaed, things haooen for a reason.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Women don't give you guys enough credit sometimes. (Hey! Don't get the big head -- sometimes you guys are downright N.A.S.T.Y. -- that's why we luv ya so!! LOL)
some of us are both :mean:

Onwmed, you are on the right track. Now go do what and who you want whenever you want to!

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^This, because your ex will be, and sooner than you think.

Yep. If it ended on good terms I would try to make it someone she doesn't know. If it ended poorly, I'd target one of her friends, sisters, cousin...mom...etc. It's mean, but it's the way of the world

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. If it ended on good terms I would try to make it someone she doesn't know. If it ended poorly, I'd target one of her friends, sisters, cousin...mom...etc. It's mean, but it's the way of the world

Well, I cant picture that but I'll take the consensus as truth in this matter. I know I never waited long in the past.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I dunno ... that kinda stuff has a way of coming back to bite you in the butt ... :disappoin (Don't ask me how I know ... but I will have to admit revenge sex is pretty good stuff ... :mean:)

HSIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After lengthy discussions this last weekend we came to the decision that we should go our seperate ways. It's going to be really strange for a while with "nothing" to take up my time anymore. I guess this is a good time start shooting more and finally take up reloading.

All in all, I feel like a little pain right now will have avoided a future mega mess...with children involved (which we don't have right now.)

Any advice you can send my way, go ahead.

Didn't you guys just move into a new house?

Latest posts

Top Bottom