Well, now you have done it ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you practice with your CCW gun??

• Once a month

Votes: 44 26.0%
  • Twice a month

Votes: 48 28.4%
  • Three times a month

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Four times a month

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Less than once a month

Votes: 24 14.2%
  • More than 4 times a month

Votes: 31 18.3%

• Total voters

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is my first poll ... maybe ... crap

Hot diggity it worked!!!

So ...

Just how often do you practice with your CCW??

ETA: Mods if you think this is in the wrong place then move it please. I didn't even think about maybe it might need to be in another forum until after I was done ... I guess you have noticed I am fond of GD (and GED ...) LOL

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Opps I better vote ... duh!

I am gonna go with 3 times a month because I just got back to shooting regularly. Before I quit I can honestly say I fired my CCW 5-7 times a week, minimum because I carried the same gun I competed with.

Not so now. When I lightened the trigger on my G34 I started carrying my Colt for CC. Oddly enough, I am more accurate with that Colt than I am with my Glock. Well, when I am not trying to load .40 ammo into it ... :teehee::buttkick:

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went with once a month because there are some months where I don't get to get out nearly as often as I would like to. So I went with the absolute minimum, because like I said, I can't always make it out 2 or 3 times a month.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Since I practice with my ccw GUN(not my license,because it doesn't fire anything LOL) twice a month(if not more),I changed the title of your poll. Steve

pokefun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I voted more than 4 times a month. I go shoot "something" 2 or 3 times a week, and since it is always with me, it gets shot too. The wife and I figured we need time without the kids, so we might as well be shooting while we are out visiting, so that happens at the very least once a week. Then my ten year old son gets jealous, so I have to take him at least as often as his mom so he can shoot his 22 rifle or pistol. I went through 300 rounds of .40, 250 rounds of .357 sig, 600 rounds of 9mm, 200 rounds of .380, and well over a thousand rounds of 22lr last month alone. Now that the boy is shooting the 9mm's with us, it is going to get costly for a while. Can't wait till the girls decide they like to shoot also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom