Well, now you have done it ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you practice with your CCW gun??

• Once a month

Votes: 44 26.0%
  • Twice a month

Votes: 48 28.4%
  • Three times a month

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Four times a month

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Less than once a month

Votes: 24 14.2%
  • More than 4 times a month

Votes: 31 18.3%

• Total voters

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like only once a month with the weather like it has been. Sometime twice if I can get up to Medlocks. Don't tell the wife......

Haha! You sound like me. When I first started shooting I would go to H&H in the mornings while GC was at work and then we would go back in the evenings when he got home. The guys at the range counter were very, very cool ... They never told on me!! :selfangel

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys need to get a range in your backyard.
Works for me.

:bowdown::bowdown:

I am working on it ... those city planners are pretty narrow minded though. And that guy who lives on the other side of my fence is probably not gonna care too much for it either! LOL

We need to win the lottery so we can move outta town NOW!! :idea:

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha! You sound like me. When I first started shooting I would go to H&H in the mornings while GC was at work and then we would go back in the evenings when he got home. The guys at the range counter were very, very cool ... They never told on me!! :selfangel

When I had a longer lunch last semester, I'd sometimes go during my lunch and then go again in the evening with z06man. :selfangel:

Scamp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I try to go shoot my ccw once a month, but usually I take it every other month or so. Now, if I could figure out how to conceal my AR-15, I could say once a week!

Latest posts

Top Bottom