Well, now you have done it ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you practice with your CCW gun??

• Once a month

Votes: 44 26.0%
  • Twice a month

Votes: 48 28.4%
  • Three times a month

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Four times a month

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Less than once a month

Votes: 24 14.2%
  • More than 4 times a month

Votes: 31 18.3%

• Total voters

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is my first poll ... maybe ... crap

Hot diggity it worked!!!

So ...

Just how often do you practice with your CCW??

ETA: Mods if you think this is in the wrong place then move it please. I didn't even think about maybe it might need to be in another forum until after I was done ... I guess you have noticed I am fond of GD (and GED ...) LOL

I think you're the cat's ass too, sweetie. :kiss:

As for the poll? I don't practice as much as I should, but I voted more than 4 times a month. If money were no object and cartridges grew on hackberry trees, I'd be out there damn near every day.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It varies, depending on what I'm carrying. :teehee:

I hate shooting the Keltec, so I probably practice with it like 1-2x/month. I shoot my M&P at least 2-3x/week, sometimes more, and dry-fire practice a lot. I often carry a smaller version of it, but I don't practice with it *that* much. I shoot the 642 a lot more than my 442, but it's not like anything's different but the color.

I shoot the g21 probably once every month or two, but I'm usually also carrying something smaller that I practice with more when I have it ...

So, what I think the verdict of this post is, is that I need to get another fullsize M&P to carry, but leave it stock. :woohoo1:

HOOOONEEEEY .....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I practice on critters with mine, more than 4 times a month. The armadillos, and other varmints are around constantly, and I have my own berm at home to shoot whatever with, but since my carry is always with me, its see's more use than most of the others. :D

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It varies, depending on what I'm carrying. :teehee:

I hate shooting the Keltec, so I probably practice with it like 1-2x/month. I shoot my M&P at least 2-3x/week, sometimes more, and dry-fire practice a lot. I often carry a smaller version of it, but I don't practice with it *that* much. I shoot the 642 a lot more than my 442, but it's not like anything's different but the color.

I shoot the g21 probably once every month or two, but I'm usually also carrying something smaller that I practice with more when I have it ...

So, what I think the verdict of this post is, is that I need to get another fullsize M&P to carry, but leave it stock. :woohoo1:

HOOOONEEEEY .....

There ya go!! I need some more boolliitts!!! :rubhands:

I practice on critters with mine, more than 4 times a month. The armadillos, and other varmints are around constantly, and I have my own berm at home to shoot whatever with, but since my carry is always with me, its see's more use than most of the others. :D

Danggit, Dennis ... isn't it enough that you are the 12th Imam?? Do you ALWAYS gotta be rubbing salt in the wound?? :tounge:

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry a kel-tec .380 in my pocket all the time and can not afford to practice too much with it...once every few months. I do shoot 1,000+ rds of pistol most months though practicing for uspsa and idpa. I just don't carry a big pistol that often.

Latest posts

Top Bottom