Went to shoot today and ......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spazzwarr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
serously! when i was researching for my first handgun i went in there. worst service ever. they treated me like some stupid punk kid. and would not listen to me. i was really interested in checking out glocks, they refused to listen and kept saying i want a springfield xd. I went down to soonerguns (best customer service ever) and mark taught me a few things and sold me a glock and a few months later another one. I now advise anyone that mentions wanting a gun to not waste their time at tulsa firearms and go to mark. Next in is an ar-15, as soon i get enough funds i know mark will help me find the perfect gun and get a good price. he'll actually give you the time of day. Rant over...

I'll second your comments about Sooner Guns, Tulsa. Mark is great. He has very competitive prices and was the same as online prices for the last two guns I bought from. He can get just about any gun special ordered and delivered in about 3days.
spazzwarr

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been going to H&H since they were on 10th street; haven’t been to a lot of other ranges to compare, but it seems ok to me.

I was looking forward to Heartland opening in Edmond because I work in Edmond, but the range prices seemed too high for me.
The membership price was about twice the price of an H&H membership and you still had to pay a lowered range fee.

I wish H&H had better heating and AC in the ranges, but it’s not too bad.
I like the folks there and I’m learning a lot in Will’s classes.

The food is pretty good too.:yelclap:

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a Tulsa guy but have only shot at H&H once YEARS ago. But I sure like poking around in there nowdays. If you OKC guys think you have it bad with indoor ranges, come to Tulsa and see what we have to offer. I promise you will go back and LOVE H&H.

caspian40sw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have shot at indoor ranges all over the country. They all have rules designed for your safety, not to piss you off. The prices at H&H are FAR and AWAY the cheapest I have ever encountered ($106.00 in Nevada this weekend) and one range in Texas charged me $10.00 per gun on top of the lane fee and target fee and wouldn't let me collect my brass!!!! Face it, go somewhere else and you'll come back to H&H.

Latest posts

Top Bottom