What is your favorite knife?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite knife?

• Total voters

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buck Crosslock is my daily carry, has been since they came out around 1981. Buck should have never stopped producing them. They are expensive to find now days. I bought up a dozen or so of them back when Buck was dropping the design. .

I believe mine is a one of a kind. Can't even Google a blue T80 with serreated and fixed blade. My wife bought it for me in 1985 for an anniversary present. WP_002198.jpg

IronMLS72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was a gift from an old friend who hand makes knifes. It has a SS blade and bison handle. Hand made sheath. It's by far my favorite.

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_05_20_vugy3usu.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have to say my favorite goto folders are spyderco delica 4, and spydie sage 2.. I have around 2 dozen quality folders and these are my two favorite designs, in third would be para II

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personal favorite is a custom by David Kurt (his wife made the sheath) that was a present for graduating chiropractic school...

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_06_18_tumevepy.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_06_18_upuqazaq.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe mine is a one of a kind. Can't even Google a blue T80 with serreated and fixed blade. My wife bought it for me in 1985 for an anniversary present.View attachment 38870

Hey, I have never seen that one myself. I have seen the dual blade ones with the seat belt cutter, hoof cleaner, but not a rafter serrated blade. I have a couple of the Rafters with that serrated blades on it. That is nice!

Latest posts

Top Bottom