What was you first ride? car, truck, ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could talk bikes all day. My name is Steve and I have a motorcycle problem. ;-)

Me too!
However, We had our sweet, wonderful daughter 3 years ago. That pretty much fixed my "motorcycle problem" lol! :)
As of one year ago next month, I sold the last of my bikes...................for the first time since I was 12 years old I'm bikeless. BUT my last bike will not be my last, just a hiatus. Just how long remains to be seen....

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine was a pristine 1996 Ford Ranger Splash in Chrome Yellow... The freaking Baywatch truck. There was nothing better than a flashy truck in High School. Unless if coach would have put me in.. Then we would've taken state

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1961 Chevy Stepside - never got a chance to drive it! Gift from my Gpa and needed work. Sold it before I fixed it.

Bought a 1961 Ford Falcon for $100 in 1979. Drove it 1 month and went on wheat harvest. Mom sold it for me - for $150 - before I got home! Every time I stopped, I put a cake pan under the block to catch the dripping oil. Before taking off, reuse the oil captured and poured a gallon of water in the radiator. Never went anywhere without several gallons of water in the trunk!

Sent from HT's iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Top Bottom