Where are the hawks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walk in 10 minutes to close, ask for a cheeseburger and onion rings......tell him you want tea............to get the most entertainment of course:)

I love watching new people come in. We used to go about 20 Saturdays a year but since they closed on Saturdays we now get there a couple times a year. Joe still gives us a hard time by telling all those that ordered the special that they are waiting on our chicken fries, but it's worth it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to eating there!
Back in the day, Jumps in Fairfax had a waitress that was rude and crude. Older lady, that should have had her own channel on the comedy channel.

The sirloin for one was 24 oz, and the sirloin for two was 30 some ounces. Huge steak.

Newby's would come in and order the steak for two, and a baked potato. The baked was on the menu, but they never had any. Just fry's.
knowing that they could surely eat the steak for two, the unsuspecting newbs would get the steak and order the baked tater, and get rebuked by the waitress quite loudly.
Part of the game I guess, but we sure enjoyed watching the folks get those 30+ oz steaks and a 1/4 pound of fries delivered to their table. :D:D

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to eating there!
Back in the day, Jumps in Fairfax had a waitress that was rude and crude. Older lady, that should have had her own channel on the comedy channel.

The sirloin for one was 24 oz, and the sirloin for two was 30 some ounces. Huge steak.

Newby's would come in and order the steak for two, and a baked potato. The baked was on the menu, but they never had any. Just fry's.
knowing that they could surely eat the steak for two, the unsuspecting newbs would get the steak and order the baked tater, and get rebuked by the waitress quite loudly.
Part of the game I guess, but we sure enjoyed watching the folks get those 30+ oz steaks and a 1/4 pound of fries delivered to their table. :D:D

Order the pizza. It's great!

1320 feet

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have a nest in the front of the house here around Skiatook lake area. Saw one this evening late dive bomb a snake, good for him, that's one less snake around the place, by the way, have you noticed an increase in snakes this year? Boy I have, no poison ones, just lots of different kinds of snakes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom