Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine may get sent back. Sent in my renewal on 07/03. I found out on 07/06 that my CC had froze my account, I paid it off, and will not un freeze the account till 07/11. I called the OSBI and explained that the card information if ran before the 07/11 wil not go thru. He said we may call you for another card or send it back to you.
We shall see.

From the way the guy talked they are backed up he said it may sit in the mail room a day or two before it even starts to get processed then have to go to accounting where they would process payment, I figure that could take a day or two as well.

P

Patchtrash

Drop mine off to Grady co. 2/28/12 have not heard anything have talked to lady at sheriff department several times and she said the last batch she received was four to five month to get in . it is unreal . it takes that long if you have no record.

hfa68

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drop mine off to Grady co. 2/28/12 have not heard anything have talked to lady at sheriff department several times and she said the last batch she received was four to five month to get in . it is unreal . it takes that long if you have no record.

If you dropped yours off that long ago, I Highly suggest you call or email OSBI. You should have heard something by now.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like everyone who has been over the "90" day mark should send an email or letter to their local representatives. Might not do any good because I think they will, if they do anything, change it from 90 days to 120 or greater. When I pass the 90 day mark I'm going to do this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom