Who has the most warning points?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Guys, please. I've bypassed the censor in the ordinary way that a lot of people do every day. I've been told to spell the word and let the censer take care of it. People follow me around and report me because I'm an ******* which is the last word I got banned for because the censor doesn't account for it and people use it frequently.
Think of it this way, postmaster: You need people like me to bounce off of. All things exist through opposition.
If I weren't so wicked, you wouldn't be so righteous.

I have no use for you or anyone like you. You use the anonymity of a once great forearms forum to clog it with useless posts only to satisfy your obvious need for attention. I honestly believe you are in serious need of a mental health professional. It’s a shame you’re still a member of this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but how many does your other account have?

I have 1 account with 1 user name and that’s all I’ll ever have on OSA. If and when it’s gone so am I. I’ve enjoyed the forum a long time and have met a lot of great people. I’ve been in some heated discussions where my fingers worked faster than my brain but I’m trying to not get too riled up on my opinion that matters to no one but me. If 4 or 5 like minded long term users would like to discuss going in together to purchase the forum hit me up in the PM’s. I’ve got a list of people I’d ban on day 1 if I owned it. Difference of opinion is 1 thing, posting useless BS just to rile people up is ridiculous. Looking back I have 0 warning points but have 2 warnings for abusive behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom