Whoa!! Trail Camera Shocked Me Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome pics! I really like your feeder. I'm wanting to build something like yours to keep from feeding the pigs. Do you have anymore pics of your feeder close up?

I had a customer give me that feeder last year. I can get you some better pics this weekend. They only problem I've had with this feeder is when its empty the raccoons & squirrels will chew through the bottom looking for more corn.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome pics! I really like your feeder. I'm wanting to build something like yours to keep from feeding the pigs. Do you have anymore pics of your feeder close up?

We have one of these feeders, or one real close to it, the one we have is the Buckeye Gravity Feeder from Natchez. In my experience it is great for getting deer to come in, but......be prepared to fill it every 2 days or so, it is an on demand feeder which means whatever comes in can camp out and eat all they want. raccoons can empty one out in 1 or 2 nights. If you make one be sure to have some type of anchor system built in, hogs could easily knock ours over and again, empty it in one night.

Very cool pictures of the elk!

Latest posts

Top Bottom