Why can't you all just go the speed limit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's far worse than you think!!! She married OHP!!! My mom did that and look how I turned out!!! Marrying those thugs and buying into their schtick can only result in the warping of future generations!!

:laugh6: See my post above ... I'm a captive ... :laugh6:

GC likes to tell people he grabbed me by the hair of my head and drug me up outta the gutter screaming and yelling ... They all laugh politely ... Truth be told his version is not that far from the truth ... :blush:

Sometimes I miss my wayward ways but I gotta say the JBT retirement plan is better than anything my biker thug boyfriends ever offered!! :selfangel

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S
ometimes I miss my wayward ways but I gotta say the JBT retirement plan is better than anything my biker thug boyfriends ever offered!!

From what I hear, the "world police" retirement plan isn't bad either, but I don't know if I'll stick it out long enough to find out for myself.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S

From what I hear, the "world police" retirement plan isn't bad either, but I don't know if I'll stick it out long enough to find out for myself.

GC actually liked the military better than he does the Patrol. If he had been married to me instead of "that other woman" he would have done 20 with AF instead of OHP. Oh well ... wudda shudda cudda ...

What matters now is that he has a good woman (ok ... well ... a moderately good woman) and nuthin' but time on his hands. Now if I could just get him to retire ... :naughty:

Here's what he says about the last 20 years: The first 5 were okay, the next 5 were tolerable, the 5 after that was a nightmare and the last 5 sucked worse than the 5 before. But now he is "one bad day away from retirement" and it's looks pretty good again ... :twocents:

I know ... I can't do nuffin' with that boy ... :disappoin :D

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also know that if you come up on me as with anyone else acting like that, I'll do my damnedest to put you in the back of my truck.

That's cool, man. Got anymore stories? I'd like to hear one about tripping a jaywalker.

Guys, I actually caught BluRaySS enforcing traffic laws on video one time. I didn't want to show it, because I knew you'd just make fun of him. Taking pot shots from the cheap seats is easy, being a traffic cop without a badge or a ticket book is not.

Anyways, here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9efgLHgsBmM

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:laugh6::laugh6::laugh6: Good one ... You know, now that you mention it ... I have had exactly ZERO accidents since I met GC ... He has been rear-ended 3 times (sitting still every time) ... :lookaroun I don't like riding with him. :laugh6:

(But I have been pulled over for speeding a time or two ... ok, maybe more like three or four ... :blush:)

You have endangered so many lives, you should be ashamed of your self..lol. Thanks for your honesty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom